That said, I can do some catch up later, but right now, I'm in an interesting predicament...
Some local friends and I are going to be doing Umloud again this year! This time, however, we're stepping things up a notching and all going as a Batman villain themed band. XD Not surprisingly I was picked to be The Riddler, which is fine by me. But I'm not doing any of that full leotard crap - I'm going for the classy Riddler from The Animated Series. Awwww yeah.
So I have about a month to make my costume, and I have NEVER cosplayed in my entire life. Most of what I need should be easy, though -
- Green bowler hat (can get that at any novelty shop, thanks to St. Paddy's Day)
- Purple dynamo mask (I already have one - don't ask)
- Black button up shirt (easypeasy)
- White tie (again, easy, and I can just paint or sew on a felt purple question mark)
- Grey slacks (too easy)
- SCREW the green shoes, I'm going with normal footwear
- A cane, which could probably be found at a thrift store
- And the most difficult of all - a GREEN blazer. I've searched, and there is nothing really appropriate out there. I have no good ideas right now on how to get that blazer that I want.
Oh, and we're still debating on what song to perform. My best suggestion is Skullcrusher Mountain by Jonathan Coulton, or Bad to the Bone by George Thorogood and the Destroyers. XD